If people approach you with revenue share as payment.

@Juilee (511)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
When I mean revenue share, I mean sharing crowdfunding profits. That means you have to deliver the work upfront for free for their project and they advertise to gather enough money and pay you a certain percentage. Also there's no promise that they will actually make any money and there's a chance you will end up getting nothing. Even if they do make money, what's stopping them from not paying you? There are people out there who do take these "jobs" because people still keep asking freelancers for it. But the question is, will you be one to take a risk to work on these projects for the tiny chance that you might strike rich?
@skysnap (18040)
I avoid such people while doing freelancing too. Such people just want others to do the free work.
I would not take the chance to do that at all. i would want to see some money up front.