Only a week to go come Monday till the mad trip

@Jackalyn (6616)
Oxford, England
I persuaded a friend. We are going on a ferry. Portsmouth to St Malo overnight with reclining chairs. Then we explore till returning at 8pm. Another friend thinks we are mad. I hope we are not. I used to do this trip a lot with my son. At over 60 would you get a reclining seat overnight on a boat? It used to be fun and we decided on a cabin for the journey back. I did the Megabus from London to Amsterdam last year. I was fine. The cost of the St Malo trip was so little we just had to book it.
@owlwings (38690)
• Cambridge, England
It sounds a wonderful, if slightly whirlwind, trip!. Make sure to take something warm. Even though the sun's warm, I've noticed that the breeze is pretty chilly and it will be even chillier at sea. I think you'll be glad of the cabin on the return trip. Also, the traffic forecast for the Bank Holiday weekend looks pretty grim! Do leave enough time to get to Portsmouth on time!
@Jackalyn (6616)
• Oxford, England
It's Monday week so hopefully it will be OK.
@owlwings (38690)
• Cambridge, England
@Jackalyn Yes, I misread your post! Sorry!
Sounds like a perfect getaway to me. I think the reclining chair will be just fine on the way there.