Who loves Big Brother?

By Leah
Orlando, Florida
Big Brother is a crazy popular show. If you are like me you rush home to make sure you get home in time to tune in. But what happens when you miss a show? You cry! And after that you scour the internet for "What happened on BB tonight?" Well I happen to have the live feeds and LOVE knowing what is happening before it airs.(with the exception of voting off) With the new Jury member back in the house it is getting crazy! Anyone have ideas as to who got back in? What are your feelings about that?
@zarlamain (24889)
I have never watched that show before. Enjoy!
• Orlando, Florida
You should start! Well only if you like the reality tv genre. Of course it is a bit late in the season. :) But there is next season.
@zarlamain (24889)
@Leah79 Wow, I didn't even know it was a reality show. I don't watch those. Have fun!
@lealuvy2j (1989)
I watch it from time to time but when it comes to reality shows, I prefer to watch Survivor because in Big brother you cant be strategic in order to win but in Survivor you need to strategize and make the right alliances in order to win.
• Calgary, Alberta
Speaking of Survivor, I know someone who works at CBS, I already know who won the next two seasons.
@lealuvy2j (1989)
@CaptAlbertWhisker you might get your friend in trouble if you mention it here. Haha! I have been a fan of that show ever since it started.
• Calgary, Alberta
@lealuvy2j I had been spilling spoilers for 10 years. by far CBS have not sued me. This is an easy clue though, Usually people who never reached the merge gets to use twitter early.
@kevin1877uk (36964)
I saw the first one in the UK many, many years ago before it went over to the US and it was good, but since then it's gone down hill. Not for me anymore.
• Calgary, Alberta
Does the UK version still uses Public votes. MY country's version just got rid of it because the favorite kept on winning even if they were always nominated.
@kevin1877uk (36964)
@CaptAlbertWhisker I believe they do but not seen it for years, it got all too silly and out of hand for my liking.
In my opinion, this show is not really in reality. It is totally scripted.
• Calgary, Alberta
You cant script something with 24/7 livestream, its more of edited manipulation than scripted.Editors can choose who who will be the hero or villain buy using the right footages. You can make someone look annoying by showing the audience nothing but their negative moments. I remember on a certain season, People with who only watches primetime hated a female contestant because Primetime portrayed her as a b-word. People with livestream on the other hand think she is nice. She just have the most negative footage so she is chosen to be portrayed as the villain. If you are an editor you can make a nice person look evil. Many people are now assuming all reality shows are scripted because of the Kardashian show.
• Mumbai, India
love to go on shows and have fun.
@Genipher (5135)
I didn't know it was still running. I think I watched an episode or two when I was a teenager...and that was quite a few years back!