American Ninja Warrior

@lealuvy2j (1989)
I am watching American Ninja Warrior now and I am amazed at the strength and the physique of these guys. I am sure they sacrificed and trained a lot to qualify and be able to go through the difficult obstacle course. Some have even built their own courses in their own backyard. Makes me reflect that if you truly want to achieve something, you need to pay the price and put some sacrifice into it.
Their practice everyday is totally out of my league lol, you really have to admire those people participating this contest. It's scary if you hire these people to be real ninjas lol
@lealuvy2j (1989)
I also admire their dedication. I am assuming there were injuries too. So yeah it is scary what they are doing but still very admirable.
@Ayuriny (5177)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
I'm watching American NInja Warrior too, and amazed at their ability, energy and bravery. I agree with you that they might have prepared very well for the competition. And yes, the winner is deserved to receive the big prize.
@lealuvy2j (1989)
The winner would get to have 1 million dollars but I think they are training this hard for the money. I kind of feel it is more because of the spirit of competition and bragging rights.
It was really entertaining to watch this kind of movie. It was also like being in that movie while watching it.