Young Victoria did not let me sleep.

Chile
I turned on the TV as I always do when I take a nap. Young Victoria was on and although I had seen it before, I love to see movies about royalty. The film is also at Netflix, for those who have it. It begins when Victoria was not yet queen and all the intrigues to get hold of a very young girl who was not yet 18, the minimum age to become one. The romance between Victoria and Albert is taken out of a book. SO beautiful! And the prince and the queen were so very handsome! For all of you who like romance mixed with history, this is the film to watch.
this is why I can't have TV on when I'm trying to sleep. I pay attention to what is on the TV!
Most of the time, I turn on reruns to sleep. But I got this and my eyes opened.
@Mike197602 (13513)
• Worcester, England
do you like costume dramas...like downton abbey?
@marguicha even reruns will get my attention. No TV for me. I have to go to bed before my husband. As long as I'm asleep, then he can come in and turn on the TV with no issue.
@Mike197602 (13513)
• Worcester, England
Is it a film or a tv series? If it's a film then you may be interested to know there is a brand new tv show here called Victoria. It just started today. Here is the wikipedia link, I've not actually watched it yet but I will be so maybe you could see if it's available where you are.
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Jump to: navigation, search Victoria Genre Drama Written by Daisy Goodwin Starring Composer(s) Ruth Barrett Mearl Country of origin United Kingdom Original language(s) English No. of episodes (list of episodes) Product
@Mike197602 (13513)
• Worcester, England
that link went wrong and won't go right. Here is an imdb link which should work ok...hopefully It has jenna coleman in it and she's a good actress so I'm thinking this could be good.
With Jenna Coleman, Daniela Holtz, Ferdinand Kingsley, Adrian Schiller. The early life of Queen Victoria, from her accession to the throne at the tender age of 18 through to her courtship and marriage to Prince Albert.
This is a film and both Victoria and Albert are more handsome than those at the link.
@Mike197602 (13513)
• Worcester, England
@marguicha no way was young victoria better looking than jenna coleman anyway, I think this show will be a hit over here, how it does in other countries only time will tell
I have seen so many stories on Queen Victoria.Still love the history of this.
I love many of the stories of the kings and queens of England.
Yeah, I've watch it once, it was a really good story
I have watched this movie more than once.