So Delicious! Coconut Milk / Coconut Almond Ice Cream Bars!

The ice-cream packaging I bought today :)
While grocery shopping today, I opened the Whole Food's app and saw they were offering a $2 coupon for this ice cream! It looked good so the last item before checking out, I decided to check the ice cream aisle out. I have never heard of this brand but I am a huge fan of coconut so I had to grab it! For 4 bars, it's $4.99 but with the coupon it was only $2.99 which is a pretty good deal. After lunch, my boyfriend and I shared one and it was DELICIOUS just like the brand! The filling is creamy coconut, which I thought it would have been vanilla or something! Totally melts in your mouth and the chocolate almonds on the outside is icing on top! Trying this new item was a success! Sometimes when I try new items, it can be a hit or miss. How are you with trying new products? What catches your attention? For me, it was the $2 off coupon and the product (coconut ice-cream) was appealing to me.
I wish my store had that app. I like that coupon too.
Nowadays a lot of grocery stores have apps or saving programs! I never really looked into them but Whole Foods gets pricey, so it's nice to see coupons here and there for their items!
@zarlamain (25196)
Wow, the ice cream looks so appealing and even the box design is nice! I have never tried this brand before, but I should try it. And you got it with a $2 off coupon, even better! When I'm trying new items, if they have samples available, I try the samples first to see if they are tasty. If there's no samples, but there's a coupon available, I use the coupon to save some money. Sometimes, there's no samples or coupons, so I just give it a try regardless. Familiar food ingredients (like how you enjoy coconut and chocolate and the ice cream has coconut and coconut in it) definitely helps.
The ice cream was so delicious! I loved it! Now I have to wait for it to go on sale again. I like to try samples too or if theres a coupon. If not, I am like you! If the packaging, product looks appealing I'll go for it anyway. We have 2 bars left now! We had one after lunch/one after dinner. But since we shared it was a total of 1 bar per person then! Since we both ate half each time lol.
@zarlamain (25196)
@infatuatedbby Sounds delicious! I hope they go on sale again and you get more coupons! So funny! Yes! It's better to do that especially when the packaging looks appealing! That's awesome! And you have two more bars left!
@zarlamain Yes! About to enjoy one right now ~ its hot in the house!
@AkoPinay (11881)
I couldn't think of other products but I used to try fruits I see for the first time I didn't like kiwi and dragonfruit
Really! I love kiwi and dragonfruit! Dragonfruit here is praised for since it's so expensive!
@AkoPinay (11881)
@infatuatedbby they are expensive here too. I prefer mangoes, bananas and jackfruits I forgot the name of another fruit I didn't like, it's similar to apple but color is golden yellow and very expensive too.
@AkoPinay Jackfruit is expensive here too. I love me some mangoes, bananas, strawberries, melon
I like to try new products but i read reviews first lol!
Oh yeah! I didn't read the reviews for this. I figure most items in this particular store is good if it's not good, it's a little healthier then!.
@infatuatedbby I think when it comes to food, we normally don't wait for reviews.
@toniganzon Yes you're right. Do you read reviews for your food also?
This sounds really delicious. I am going to look and see if my grocery stores here have it. Great coupon too. Thank you.
My boyfriend and I enjoyed this treat, our new favorite now!!
@infatuatedbby .....I hope I can find some around here. It does sound delicious.
@celticeagle I hope you can some there!!
@kevin1877uk (36974)
Sound yummy, I've not taken notice if we have something like that in the UK, Almond bits yes not sure about the Coconut Milk, I'll have to look.
I know right! I haven't seen coconut milk so this was unique to me! My boyfriend & I loved the ice cream. :)
@kevin1877uk (36974)
@infatuatedbby Glad you both like it, yum yum.
@kevin1877uk Thank you.
@sishy7 (27640)
Not really a coconut flavor or coconut milk fan, but it does look and sound delicious. If anything, I'd probably by them because of the good deal and let my kids have them...
Hehe - it was really good. I used to not be a fan of coconut but now I am obsessed!
@sishy7 (27640)
@infatuatedbby And when I read discussions with "chocolate", "dessert", or "ice cream" tags, I can't help but looking at all the other mouth-watering pictures on the right under "You Might Also Like" list...
@sishy7 Hahah I cannot wait to have another ice cream bar!
@sallypup (27480)
• Moses Lake, Washington
How is this sweetened? We're using dates and bananas and such to sweeten food. NO sugar of any kind, organic doesn't cut it. Sure sounds tasty.
Ahh, I am not sure. I should really watch out what I eat but this is one of them that I don't
@sallypup (27480)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@infatuatedbby Organic cane syrup. Other name? Sugar. Oooops.
wow five dollars? meh, that's too much sweets for me I hope you enjoyed it.
I had a coupon so it was $3! Totally worth it + yummy!. You got a new profile picture, nice!
@Lupita234 thanks I like sweets :)
A coupon for sure encourages me to try something. If it looks appealing
It was very appealing!
• Zhengzhou, China
I like to try new things too.it always give people a sense of excitement.
I like to try new things especially when they are my new favorite like this ice cream bar!!
@joann123 (127)
• Houston, Texas
looks good!
Thanks! It was!
Anything for $2.99 that is ice cream draws my attention lol.
Totally delicious! Its a healthier alternative too I believe. :)
oh that does sound so good, have not been grocery shopping for awhile
I go every other day or something! You get all the yummy food prepared so no need for grocery shopping! He-he!