i knew it

Hey guys, sorry I can't interact right now.. My mobile data won't allow me to.. Anyway, I just came out of the clinic and I found out its hand foot and mouth disease.. I knew it! But the doctor said there's no specific medicine for this. He just gave something to lessen the pain and he said it was nothing to worry about fit it will last only for 5 days. I'm relieved then.. Thank GOd 'twas nothing serious as the doctor said. Have a great day everyone... !
Are there other people in the house with you? I know that disease is highly contagious and even the utensils have to be separated Hope you get well soon.
only my parents and husband.. we separated his utensils and for 1 week we were advised not to send him to school..
@carexing25 of course, coz he will be infecting the other students there!
Hope you feel better soon. In spite of that I hope you have a good day as well.
thanks.. it's my 3 year old son with hand foot and mouth disease..
@carexing25 hope he feels better soon. Poor little boy.
@hereandthere (31883)
when i searche the symptoms when i responded on your first discussion, HFMD (hand, foot and mouth disease) was the result that came up
i knew it when i saw the red spots on his hands and foot after discovering the sores in his mouth.. and the doctor confirmed it's really HFMD.. the night he complained about his mouth i tried to research about it and same result as yours..
@ilocosboy (34396)
Its okay, we'll do it for you, he he. Sometimes that happen to me also so I understand your situation.
thanks.. yesterday is a Holiday so I was not in the office.. now I'm back and will try to catch up with you guys