Do You Really Know Who You Are Communicating With?

@tallawah (9301)
Kingston, Jamaica
In the 1990s, A guy, in his thirties, popped onto a kiddie site. He claimed to be 12 years old. To leave out all the gory details, he was a pederast who found his victims on the site. I knew about that case before my country got Internet access. If I have coffee with you at Aladin; I know who you are. If I have never met you eye to eye, I am not sure you are who and what you say you are. I am provoked to write this article due to a very odd situation that I've encountered on Mylot. India is a nation which has over One Billion People. That's a lot. Isn't it absolutely amazing that a person in India could create a site called 'Tinycent' and three people on this site know that guy personally? Isn't that a fantastic coincidence? Three different accounts, (let me be careful here) with three different people all from India know this person who created this new site and can swear for him. Isn't that amazing?
• New Delhi, India
I am Indian, @vandana7 too and believe me we both know each other and we are not one person
@tallawah (9301)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Isn't that amazing? Ya know, there's a guy on this site who also comes from Jamaica and I just met him here and we only have less than 3 Million People? And I don't know him? Wow. Such a coincidence.
@vandana7 (67647)
Now...that is what I call Gospel truth..
• New Delhi, India
@tallawah it is such a coincidence you understand that very quickly
• Dhaka, Bangladesh
yes,may be owner referred them personally to use that site..
@tallawah (9301)
• Kingston, Jamaica
Could be he said... 'I'll give you $ to do it
• Dhaka, Bangladesh
• Mumbai, India
yaa that's really amazing.
@tallawah (9301)
• Kingston, Jamaica
The original version of the Story is that he called up the owner, woke him up to ask questions. The new improved version has the owner of the new site as an old school friend. I haven't read the latest version of the story.
@vandana7 (67647)
I am an Indian. I have not visited tiny cent. As far as I know I did not join it. I am happy here...
@tallawah (9301)
• Kingston, Jamaica
I just found it comment worthy. Too many people trying to seduce us to join other sites. Sites which have no track record, sites which don't seem very real.