America's Picnic Table Crisis

@MKAlubs (364)
When was the last time you had a picnic? How many picnics do you have in an average year? Did you know that every single day millions of picnic tables in America go unused? This is truly tragic. Are you doing your part to help solve this problem? You know, it's a proven fact that food tastes better out of doors. It's also healthier. So I urge everyone to plan a cellphone-free, internet-free picnic out in nature soon before winter comes a-calling. Of course, it's perfectly okay to have picnics in winter, too. Winter picnics can be especially invigorating. You might have to clear the picnic table of snow but you can still enjoy a meal outside while helping to ease the problem of under-utilized picnic tables nationwide. What are you doing about this situation?
@responsiveme (13185)
We have picnics in winter as it is too hot in summer.
@MKAlubs (364)
One of the most exciting picnics I've ever had was during a snowstorm in the middle of winter. We had no picnic table, though. We had our picnic sitting on boulders at the top of a waterfall. Although snowflakes were falling in our champagne and on our chicken sandwiches the sound of the waterfall made everything taste better.
@MKAlubs that sounds out of this world...a true picnic with the spirit of adventure.
I can't ever remember having a picnic.
@MKAlubs (364)
Oh my goodness gracious! Are you serious? Never? Trust me, you have not lived until you have had a picnic. You simply must put it on your bucket list.
haha I did go on a picnic not too long ago! I did my part!
@MKAlubs (364)
Thank you, @snowy22315 for helping. I plan on doing my part tomorrow at lunch. If we all work on this together American picnic tables will flourish and help create a happier and healthier nation.
'tis been many years since i've sat 't a picnic table, used to do such with the grands. i do eat out oft by my pond though :) i rarely leave my property, but'll put that picnic table visitin' 'n my list.
@Macarrosel (7650)
We seldom have picnics here in our country.