My very own washer n dryer hopefully soon

I can't stop thinking about that phone call earlier and the possibility of maybe getting to move in a few weeks. I'll have my own washer n dryer in my own home and I won't have to worry about someone babysitting our clothes to make sure nothing gets stolen again. Thursday can't get here soon enough in case you don't see the post before this one we have appointment to go back in Thursday to the places that we looked at a few months ago we qualify now.
@EddieHands (31274)
Ahhh how magical, having your own washer and dryer.. is truly magical !
Oh yes it will be I hope we get to move soon.
@EddieHands (31274)
@AutumnSnow That sounds wonderful ! I do believe that is in the cards for you! Blessings
@shivamani10 (9366)
• Hyderabad, India
Better we have our own washer and dryer. The maids are turning out to be thieves. They can not be believed.
That's terrible I know the feeling we live in an apartment complex and they have a laundry room that is avaialble to the residents here and the people that we have constantly been having trouble with stole one of my daughter's blanket out of the dryer. I can't wait to move and be able to have our own washer n dryer again.