Monday Night RAW has a new champion.

Banks, Oregon
Congratulations to the new universal world heavyweight champion Kevin Owen's, with the help of a returning Triple H, he beat Rollins and, Reign's, Triple H pedigreed, both Rollins and, Reigns, handing them to Owen's on a silver platter, in other news Bayley and, the New day beat those 2 bald guys. I still don't know what their names are and, also Dana Brooke. Sheamus also went 2-0 up on Cesaro in their best out of 7 challenge and, Darren Young defeated Titus O'Neil.
@dramagirl26 (3366)
• Ringgold, Virginia
The ending was the best part to RAW. I'm glad to see Owens as champion, plus it looks like the Triple H vs Seth Rollins feud is about to start so that should be exciting.
I am glad to see Kevin Owen's as champ too and, should be interesting to see how things play out with Triple H and, everybody else involved.
Was Triple H retired or hurt? I remember he was doing commercials for some some supplement.
Just taking a break from onscreen duties for awhile, first time he has been on since WrestleMania.
@lealuvy2j (1989)
Really? Kevin Owens? Isn't he Chris Jericho's tag team partner? I have been a fan of Chris Jericho for a long time now and I kind of feel WWE is short changing him most of the time. The guy has serious wrestling and mic skills. I want for WWE to give him the championship. He so totally deserves it.
Yes, Kevin Owen's Jericho's partner and, Jericho was on tonight too, he's one of the best and, funny.
@carebear29 (28369)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I am not happy about the ending
I was glad Owens won lol.
Kevin Owens, wow thats a shocker...
Yeah, I thought it was pretty cool, but don't think he needed Triple H's help.