Confused

@dfollin (12747)
There are some people that were either physically campaigning for or just decides to vote for Ben Carson. Which, I think is OK. I did not know much about him. But after Ben Carson dropped out of the presidential race they switched to campaign or vote for Donald Trump! Huh! That is a complete 180! Carson and Trump are as different as day and night!
@zarlamain (24892)
And Carson is supporting Trump.
@dfollin (12747)
Weird with them being so different.
@zarlamain (24892)
@dfollin Their personalities are quite different.
@anniepa (27238)
@dfollin I think their temperaments and personalities are quite different from each other but in many areas their views are the same, at least in Donald's case the views he holds or claims to hold at the moment. Basically they're typical hypocritical right-wingers, towing the party line no matter what.
@anniepa (27238)
What bothers me is that too many people pay little or no attention to the actual issues, which isn't their fault really since the media doesn't focus on the issues. I think Fox News viewers and some who watch the other almost as far right cable news channels just follow the talking points fed to them by the media.