First Project Done

Finished end table
@noni1959 (3720)
My first end table is done. It turned out really well. I needed to tighten the knob on the bottom but took the photo before I did. It went from a very ugly scratched up light color to a nice red oak stain. My daughter said the knobs look like eye balls. They kind of do but that is marble around the darker hardware. The white glare like on the lower right is from my camera. I'm not sure why it did that. Next is the vintage maple table. I have to get a move on since the weather is changing and I can't let it sit out long. The other projects; antique rocker, vintage dresser, vintage china hutch and vintage stool have to wait for spring. I'm saving money and enjoying the results of my efforts.
@fizzytom (759)
• Maribor, Slovenia
Nice. I like the colour of the stain. Good job!
@noni1959 (3720)
Thank you.
Job well done.
That looks great. I should refinish my dining room table and chairs.
congrats! i've a buffet that i need to tend to once the hubs finally coughs 't 'p. that 'white glare' 'tis prolly jest the end table catchin' a bit 'f sunlight. what a shame that the other pieces're gonna need to wait fer their facelifts, but i 'nderstand the weather bit.
Lovely piece The others will be nice for spring projects, huh?
Well done for restoring these items yourself. I think the table looks lovely.