Too Many Naps Today...

I don't know what's gotten into me lately but I feel like I'm always tired. I woke up this morning after a full 8 hours of sleep and an hour later I took a half hour nap. Then a few hours after that I took an hour long nap. Then this evening I slept for one and a half hours. You'd think I'd be wide awake now but I am SOOOOO ready for bed. lol I'm not complaining though cause I love sleep! :-)
You must have needed the sleep. I would be the same, if not for my good friend coffee lol.
lol That's part of my problem. I hate coffee. lol I love the way it smells though...
@missjessicadawn Have you tried the good stuff? I love the iced Carmel macchiato mocha's from Starbucks.
@TRBRocks420 I haven't tried any of it. If it's coffee-related, I won't touch it. lol
That sounds like me the past few years. I would always get up put the kids on the bus and then read a book and fall asleep. Then I would get up and clean and get things done online. My kids just went back to school last week and I am staying awake and spending my days online earning a little extra money to put aside for next summer.
If only we appreciated these naps when we were kids. lol
• New Delhi, India
@missjessicadawn It happens some days, we just can't get enough of it. Don't worry, relax and have sweet dreams! :-)
Thank you! :-)
Maybe you hard working hard and long hours?
Yeah that's probably it. I worked from 130pm-1am the other day with only a half hour break. Then I had to work again at 6am. It's been rough. :-(