My day today August 30

My son is 8 and always had trouble with buttons on pants so I always bought him pants with an elastic waist. Its harder to find ones that fit at his age an they start to look to dorky. Today he was crying before school because he was having a hard time with the buttons on his shorts. The thing is he has worn them all summer with no problem. Maybe his hands were just weak his morning like mine are in the morning. My 4 year old nephew told me yesterday that he wants me to watch him get on the bus today. After my kids went off to school I held and played with my baby niece and then walked my nephew to his bus. I saw the boy he sits by is my mans nephew ironically. I got caught up on testspin, crowdtap and facebook pages feed. I had to get my nephew off the bus and stay with him for about 10 minutes until his mother got home. He asked if I wanted to read together so I was more then happy to. I did an unboxing video for my ESvoxbox for influenster and am testing out the first item. Everything in the box was free and this was a bunch of awesome stuff! I am not a big fan of tea but I used the Numi organic tea and made iced tea with it. It is Jasmine Green flavor. It smells terrible but tastes okay with the Splenda Liquid Sweetener I put in it. I'm rocking in my rocking chair on my back porch enjoying a gorgeous day and mylotting. I added a photo of my mug of tea :-)
@sofssu (14742)
Your last line sounds so relaxing.. I would like to rock in a rocking chair with a cup of coffee. I am glad you enjoyed your day.
It was relaxing and perfect weather. Today is chillier so I am inside earning here at mylot and mypoints watch videos.
@amnabas (9852)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I hope you are relaxing after some busy schedule.
I didn't have to do anything major like mowing the lawn so its been a good day so far.
@CinnamonGrl (5634)
• Paradise, California
Sounds like a nice day. It's pretty here, too. Only supposed to get to low 80s. Maybe I'll take my laptop out on the deck this afternoon. I just wish we had better chairs out there. The lawn chairs don't help my back much
You could get pads for them maybe to make them more comfortable?
Have you tried loosening the buttonholes? Not a lot, just enough to make it easier to button?
Thats a good idea. This one pair he wore brand new and they were fine but today he had trouble so maybe they shrunk a little making the button harder to pull out.
@shaggin I suggested it because my son also had problems and when I tried to button them, I could see why, so I loosened it, just a little.
Already a day of activity for you. Glad you are rocking with tea now!!
It hasn't been to busy but I am glad I got some things done and am relaxing. I am reading a book that has three stories in it. I just finished the second one and hated it. I am hoping the third is better but I didn't care for the first one much either so I doubt it
@shaggin I too hope the third story is better! You are a more noble reader than I since I would have skipped the second one.
@EddieHands (32236)
It sounds like you had a nice day! And i see a nice tea cup!
I got three samples of Numi tea to try for free from Influenster. The one I made today was the last one I needed t test and it happened to also we the best one. It was Turmeric flavor. I make the tea as ice tea as I do not like warm tea much.
• Hangzhou, China
It made you feel nice and relaxed after seeing the kids to school. My eight-year-old boy is still having the long summer vacation till September 8th. Right now he is enjoying himself a lot at home. I am also looking forward to the beginning of his new school year.
I do not look forward to my kids being back in school I have such anxiety so it is nice when I can find a way to relax.
You've had quite an eventful day by the sounds of it.
Not to much. It has been a quiet week mostly staying home.
@epiffanie (8342)
sounds good sitting in a rocking chair sipping tea
If only the tea was better. I have two more flavors from that brand to test out. I better go boil the water for todays.
@BettyB (4289)
• Summerville, South Carolina
It sounds like you had a nice day.
Yea it was! My sister asked me to watch her 4 year old son for a few hours so she go to her boyfriends house. He will be going home when my children go to bed at 8.
Nice that your nephew wanted to read with you.
I know I was happy he asked me to read to him.