Can’t sleep :(

@kevin1877uk (36108)
Can’t sleep :( I guess it’s going to be one of those nights I can’t sleep no matter how I try, although I think I did have maybe an hours sleep. I almost turned on my laptop an hour ago but thought I would give it a bit longer before I decided to just in case I did sleep, but no chance of that happening. I see there are some notifications to do and I’ll get some warm milk and try again otherwise I’ll be shattered during the day. Another hour would be great, I have to be up at 8am so maybe 2 hours if I’m lucky. Do you ever have nights like this, can’t sleep?
@rina110383 (21958)
Yes, when I'm thinking too much about work
@kevin1877uk (36108)
Oh, that's not good.
Yes, I doubt I will sleep much tonight either.
@kevin1877uk (36108)
Must be one of those nights.
Yes, most of my nights are like this. I did not sleep very well last night and today I am feeling tired and sleepy.
@kevin1877uk (36108)
Been tired most of the day :(
Yes all the time and I will sit on the computer all night with no problem. What ever i need to do the next day will wait till I get up. Often times I can't sleep over 24 hours and I have the time of my life on the computer.
@kevin1877uk (36108)
I was like that some years ago, staying up for 20+hours sometimes staying awake for a few days. I normally sleep at some point but not tonight when I really need sleep, Once a night owl, always a night owl.
@MarymargII (8196)
• Toronto, Ontario
yes, I do now and again- I bought something called 'Calms' and it's mainly a powdered magnesium drink which is a natural muscle relaxant- so if I can't sleep I take a warm drink of that---sometimes twice- ha! Or even warm milk--I find they both help a lot. That, and making sure my computer is off and the room is pretty dark.
yeah and I hate them, the following day is miserable
I slept from 9-1:30am and that's all I'm getting for now. I'll try to go back to bed at 6am when my husband goes to work. Luckily today is my last day of summer break so I can sleep in.
Yes I do. But not that very often though. And i hate it when I can't sleep because I still wake up too early and then I get so grouchy!
I get like that when I can't shut off my brain . . . when something ways heavy on my mind. I used to stay up on nights like that just to be productive . . . but I know I will end up paying for it the next day. These days (or I should say night) I just lay there and do deep breathing exercises . . . I figure better to let my body rest even if my brain won't cooperate. Hope you get some sleep eventually!