Showered and ready for our appointment

Good afternoon everyone. Well Im showered and ready to go for our appointment here in a little bit to find out if we are going to be getting our new place. I hope so because Im so tired of the BS around here. Im ready to move on from this place and into something better for my family and I. This place was ok when we first moved in but it just seems like this place has went downhill since these new owners took over and I had a bad feeling about it from the beginning I knew something was going to happen. We got this afternoon around 2 so I'll post an update sometime after while. Im both excited and nervous we didnt quit qualify the first time we went but since they called us back evidently something has changed so hopefully it will work out this time. I hate the thought of even moving but I know once we get it done we'll all be so much more happier. Have a good day/night everyone.
@CinnamonGrl (5791)
• Paradise, California
Sending happy thoughts your way. You know we are all cheering for you to get your new place. This must be the place you mentioned before? I'm glad there's been a change in your favor. Best of luck!
Yes it is. Yeah after I had gotten the call the other day I was curious so I checked our credit scores at credit karma and it has went up considerably. Thank you I am keeping my fingers crossed.