My head phone Broken

@shivamani10 (11232)
Hyderabad, India
While keeping the headphone it got stuck up and came into two pieces. I tried to attach the pieces. I could attach only a half of it. The remaining half is having a very small nut and screw arrangement. This requires special instrument which I do not have. So I want to find another method of attaching it. I just want to use FEVICOL and attach it to the remaining portion instead of fitting it with a screw. We should not purchase such delicate system. Very difficult to get them repaired. They are costly and again require special attention.
@amnabas (10298)
• Karachi, Pakistan
So sorry for your loss I hope it get repaired.
It's better if you buy one but makes sure that what you buy is actually good quality and fare price.
Yes, when we purchase something that is expensive, we have to consider the cost of repair before buying.
I hope they are not beats by Dr dre if so they are expensive.
Yeah, you should get just get like the little ones that go in your ears, they can't really break.
headphones are usually very difficult to repair.. coz of small tiny parts. If you have it under warranty then use it.
• Goa, India
is it low quality