2 am and I can smell a fire.

@sharon6345 (147847)
United States
September 1, 2016 1:03am CST
I had to run in my kitchen and then out my front door. To make sure it was not inside my building. I guess someone is upset this morning. I will pray no one gets hurt. The smell is not as strong so maybe they are a little ways from here.
9 people like this
11 responses
@celticeagle (121073)
• Boise, Idaho
1 Sep 16
We had the same thing happen here about a week ago now. It turned out to be a recycle plant out on the edge of town. It smelled like it was next door. It was awful.
@sharon6345 (147847)
• United States
2 Sep 16
My mom said she opened her front door and could smell it.
1 person likes this
@celticeagle (121073)
• Boise, Idaho
2 Sep 16
@sharon6345 .....That is what happened here. I was going to bed and had the window open. I thought maybe the people next door had had a small fire. But, the next day I saw on the news where the recycling plant out at the edge of town had had a fire over night. Ugh! Terrible burn smell for a couple of days. And the smoke gives me bronchial symptoms. Sore throat and all.
@skysnap (18248)
1 Sep 16
Good morning and enjoy your thursday.
@Tampa_girl7 (27557)
• United States
1 Sep 16
I hope that no one got hurt.
@amnabas (10549)
• Karachi, Pakistan
1 Sep 16
That's scary. Take care of yourself.
• Philippines
1 Sep 16
some one must forgot their cooking or something
@carexing25 (1819)
• Philippines
1 Sep 16
still try to make sure it's not in your building or somewhere around near your place
@magallon (18082)
• Philippines
1 Sep 16
It's good that it is not inside your house.
@alberello75 (19936)
• Genova, Italy
1 Sep 16
So there was fire more or less adjacent to your home, right? Are things that scare!
@franxav (5939)
1 Sep 16
One night like you, at 2 AM I smelt smoke.I ran out to check. An egg keeping tray was smouldering in the kitchen. Usually, my girls in the foster home light pieces of these paper trays to repel mosquitoes. That night they has forgotten to extinguish one such piece.
@ilocosboy (40410)
• Philippines
1 Sep 16
oops stay alert my dear
@jstory07 (72438)
• Roseburg, Oregon
1 Sep 16
That is scary when you can smell a fire inside where you live. At least it was not inside your building.