I dont do FROGS not even chocolate!

@Inlemay (16729)
South Africa
This one is just for Judy who was telling me about the tales of a Chocolate Frog. @JudyEv (you are forgiven) Everyone that reads my stuff knows by now that I DON'T DO FROGS!! @xFiacre Lo entiendes??? comprenez vous?? Do you understand??? My phobia is the Fear of frogs and toads is both a known specific phobia, known simply as frog phobia or ranidaphobia (from ranidae, the most widespread family of frogs), and a superstition common to the folkways of many cultures. Psychiatric speciality literature uses the simple term "fear of frogs" rather than any specialized term. - TAKE NOTE!! But this picture is just for all the people that keep putting horrid posts about ugly toads, horny frogs and everything I just cannot read because they are about the ANURA!!
@Asylum (48266)
• Manchester, England
How can anyone not like frogs? They are adorable little creatures and lived by all. You do realise that I will now be looking for Frog postcards everywhere that I go.
@Inlemay (16729)
• South Africa
you are surly testing me!!
I think she means it!!
@Inlemay (16729)
• South Africa
@Asylum I had to write a personal message to Debs who had posted on the site that she was sending TOAD postcards from her texan region to all of us - I asked her to rather not as I would faint and vomit at the letter box if I saw it - she understood and found another to send - I thought she was very kind in that - I dont do FROGS Barry - in no way/form/anything/believe me!!!!
Sorry, I'd completely forgotten about that fear - and didn't realise it was an actual phobia. I thought you just didn't like them much. So no more posts about you-know-what. Apologies again.
@Inlemay (16729)
• South Africa
ha ha ha - I normally just ignore them - but it seems people love to talk about the things I really dont need to hear about - Fiarce wrote a poem about a toad yesterday I think and I had to just pass it over. So thats what I normally do - oh goodness and if there is a picture, I land up vomiting in the toilet for a while before I compose myself and move on. Its such a REAL thing in my life - the worst one ever
@Inlemay (16729)
• South Africa
you are forgiven - I actually put it in the edit version. But your chocolate story made me think of my chocolate frog that I found in Belgium
@Inlemay I guess I am very lucky that nothing really worries me to that extent.
I had forgotten this too, you are the first person I met, who doesn't like them.
@Inlemay (16729)
• South Africa
I know that in the Ying and Yang they are a good omen - I just dont need to see or hear them. My heart does serious palpitations if I even hear them at a pond . . . I dont swim in water I cannot see the bottom neither.
@hereandthere (32551)
we've received those chocolate frogs and i've always wished they were dark, instead of milk, chocolate. i've learned a lot about different kinds of phobias and what people actually experience because of mylot.
I knew someone with this, I wont touch them, but they don't bother me. Oh and their legs are tasty breaded and friend, rather like dark meat turkey crossed with chicken wings
'n what do ya do?? ya post a pic 'f those amphibians that haunt'cha, albeit a chocolate 'un. i've 'd many a discussion deleted (by myself, not the staff) coz i've mentioned the 't' word 'n 'd great pics 'n tales to share. all coz 'f ya, lol. don't e'er say i don't adore ya!
@Inlemay (16729)
• South Africa
you are my hero = but this kissing frog deserved to be seen once. Chocolate and all
I feel the same way about snakes so I completely understand . UGH!!
@Inlemay (16729)
• South Africa
thank you for understanding!
Oh, you poor thing. I do like frogs and toads, but it is a shame so many fear the green, rather slimy creatures.