Scar is being spastic

By JJ
I guess it is the cooler weather...it's only 60 F this morning (16 C) and he's enjoying it a bit. Seems like every time I turn around I am being pounced at, or he is racing down the hall chasing imaginary monsters, or something. It's only supposed to reach around 79 F (26 C) today, so it should be a great day...and the A/C they installed at the house we're working on yesterday probably won't be needed now. (Sure could have used it a few days ago when the heat index was hitting 102) Reminds me of when he was a kitten and always like this...
The cooler temps really get him motivated
@koopharper (6032)
Respite from oppressive heat makes Scar feel young again.
I leave a fan running for him while I am at work when the heat gets bad...even when he goes out, he only wants to lay around in it, that black fur probably keeps him a bit too warm
@JolietJake Black hair can get really hot. I escorted a group of Japanese students through Disneyland in California in hot weather. I'm blond so I didn't really notice how hot it was till one of the girls had me put my hand on the top of her head. Wow. Could have fried and egg on her. They ended up buying sun hats.
@ElicBxn (59951)
you have a John Wayne album? Okay, Scar is still barely more than a kitten, so it should be expected that he still acts like one. Heck, Heidi is 4 and is still climbing the screen doors (that's how she got her name.)
It's a set of 17 John Wayne movies
@ElicBxn (59951)
@JolietJake Has it got "Singing Sandy" in there?
Scar the hyper cat.
Looks like he is finally winding down for a bit, he's been going for about 4 hours now
@JolietJake His eyes glow like demomic spots.
@KristenH (18390)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Poor Scar. Hopefully he'll calm down.
He's been bouncing for hours now, should be getting close to nap time
@KristenH (18390)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@JolietJake Poor thing.
@vandana7 (55373)
Your love for him is so obvious bro...loved the YouTube clipping...have you more of those up there?
Skip navigation Sign inSearch Loading... Close Yeah, keep it Undo Close Watch QueueQueueWatch QueueQueue Loading... Watch Queue Queue __count__/__total__ Loading... Find out whyClose Olney Music Scene SubscribeSubscribedUnsubscribe6868 Loading... Loading.
lol enjoying the cooler temps!
Sluggish no more. That kitty is feelin' good!!! He has the "zoomies!"
Is it the cooler weather? I wondered. Out cat, Colbert, was dong the spastic thing this morning about 3a. Running through the house, jumping up on things, acting like a cat with his tail on fire. I thought it was the moon or lack of it.
@Inlemay (17163)
• South Africa
just cute - my cats have an hour play time in the mornings - skitting the loose carpets into balls, running into the windows because they go too fast and then after all that fiasco - they sleep for 18 hours!!
Go Scar!
He is so adorable. I'm not too happy that it is getting cooler, I don't feel like I got enough swimming and canoeing in this year. Then again, it makes sitting at the computer (in a room with no A/C) more comfortable.