Welcome September!

Paradise, California
Our weather has cooled down, at least temporarily, and I'm happy to see the arrival of September. Maybe we'll even get some rain this month. My folks have their 96th and 98th birthdays this month. I've always liked September. Any month that's special to you, and why? AND it gives me an excuse to share a song I like. Now dance!
Click to subscribe: http://smarturl.it/SubscribeEWFVevo?IQid=ytd.ewf.S Listen to Earth, Wind & Fire on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/EWFSpotify?IQid=ytd.ewf.S ...
My favorite month would probably be November. Not only because it's my birthday month but I love the weather around that time of year here.
• Paradise, California
My sister's husband and her two daughters all have November birthdays. She has a busy holiday season! Does Florida become less humid in November?
@CinnamonGrl Yes it cools down quite a bit-thank God! Lol. I hate this heat.
Wishing your folks very happy birthdays! Longevity does run in your family. How wonderful!! Thank you for the song! Off to dance a bit!! Well, April is a special month since our only child, our son, and his wife have birthdays in April. We are delighted to have two children now!
• Paradise, California
April is a nice month, too. I love spring!
@hostessman (9239)
• Tucson, Arizona
guess maybe November since thar is when my wife and i got mattied, back in never never timei
• Paradise, California
November's nice, too.
@responsiveme (14677)
The first of September was still pretty hot. Wish your folks a healthy and happy life.
• Paradise, California
I believe you are very humid, too?
@CinnamonGrl Very , I must have sweated buckets and have already had three baths.....
• Paradise, California
@responsiveme sounds miserable, but baths are nice
Your folks have reached a great age. I hope they are in good health.
• Paradise, California
My mother is pretty good but my dad has multiple problems. He is in a nursing home. At the moment there is a virus going around in there and he wasn't too well yesterday. My mom visited yesterday so I hope she didn't catch it too. Thanks.
@CinnamonGrl We had a friend come back from the city yesterday and she said there is a lot of flu there. We don't really socialise or mix a public a huge amount so we probably miss out on a lot of the bugs that are going around. I hope your folks will be okay.
@Bluedoll (17071)
I'm happy that September has rolled around too. Cool is a happy buzz word right now. Cool!
• Paradise, California
Yes our summers where I live are too hot.
@Bluedoll (17071)
@CinnamonGrl As I age I think I can't take it like I used. Is it in my head or real? I think its real.
@shubhu3 (14271)
• New Delhi, India
Happy September buddy. That is a great news that the temperature has dropped.Enjoy the weather.
• Paradise, California
We are quite relieved. This doesn't mean it's through being hot, we usually get another heat wave or two. But it's good for now.
@shubhu3 (14271)
• New Delhi, India
@CinnamonGrl That is nice.
September is also my birth month.happy birthday to your folks.
• Paradise, California
And happy birthday when it's yours, too!
@AutumnSnow (4585)
Good morning, it's nice an cool here too I acutally like the cooler temerpatures. My grandmother's birthday is today she passed away about 7 year ago.
• Paradise, California
Awww, RIP grandma. I love it cooler, too. What a relief.
@Pass12 (1000)
It's a bit cold out here too. Loving this weather :) My favorite month has to be my birth month , July ! Hehehe :p
• Paradise, California
I wouldn't say ours is cold, but it's cool enough to survive, lol
@xFiacre (4382)
@cinnamongrl September is an exquisite month but my problem with it is that our wedding anniversary is on the first followed swiftly by my wife's birthday on the third. I'm broke for the rest of the month. And wow, 96 and 98!!!
• Paradise, California
I know what you mean about broke. Some months hit the wallet hard! Yes, there is longevity in the family. Both my dads' parents lived to 97, he has already outlived them. I'm afraid he is not having too much fun though, he has so many health issues plus sight and hearing almost gone, poor guy.
good choice on the song there.Good group.I will dance to this.Loved it
• Paradise, California
It makes me happy, this song! I am in a good mood anyway
@ilocosboy (34311)
Amazingly, the weather is also good in our place.
• Paradise, California
Nice! The torrential downpours are over for now?
I love September also, it is a great month.
• Paradise, California
It's good to get outside in.
@Micmac (8096)
I like the month of September - cool weather, fall season is very beautiful. Cool song. I'm tapping my feet!
• Paradise, California
Makes me dance every time I hear it!
@Micmac (8096)
@CinnamonGrl Yes, it's definitely a feel good song. I'd love to do a little jig to it, but I have two left feet.
@sol_cee (14386)
• Japan
September is the start of the -ber months. It means Christmas is just around the corner. lol
• Paradise, California
Yes and I like that!
@ivansin (617)
In Hong Kong, 1st September is a starting of new academic year. I am a teacher and I am a student too. So, 1st September is a new start for me, no matter my job or my study. That is why, September is special to me.
• Paradise, California
That is a good reason. You must be very busy!
@LoriAMoore (4797)
My sister-in-law's birthday is Monday, she'll be 65
• Paradise, California
Happy birthday to her!
@EddieHands (37852)
Ahh Yes september is here. What a wonderful month! Blessings
• Paradise, California
It is quite a good month
• Eugene, Oregon
It is cooler here too and we may even get some rain today. September is a good month with my birthday on the 4th and my daughter's on the 6th. June is good with my wife's birthday.
• Paradise, California
Ooh, enjoy the rain! My dad's b'day is the same as yours. My daughter in law's in the sixth, and you just reminded me! Happy birthdays to you and your daughter!