On the back of a Camel!

@Inlemay (17162)
South Africa
They have arrived!! Seven beautiful postcards in one go and just as I threatened to call the post office tomorrow if I had no news and joy today! Maybe the postman got whiff of my concern and decided to bring his camel to my home address and unburden the poor slow thing with the delights of his bag into my letter box. DELIGHTED I am - tomorrow I can start showing and bragging - watch this space. This one is Numbered ONE of the pile!
Im glad you got all those postcards and the poor camel could stretch his back a bit lol lol
@Asylum (45908)
• Manchester, England
The fact that you messaged me makes me believe that my mail has arrived, which is far quicker than I had anticipated. Maybe the post office have employed some professional racing camels. They may even have taken a tip from the old Paint Express and have fresh camels waiting at each oasis.
Seven all at once is something of an event. Happy for you.
@Inlemay (17162)
• South Africa
That is true - it was EVENTFUL
@simone10 (22278)
• Louisville, Kentucky
Isn't it nice getting postcards in the mail? I've just started collecting them myself and the few I have made me so excited!
Looking forward to the showing and bragging!
Oh how fun!
@responsiveme (12454)
Will watch out.
@ms1864 (6942)
• Bangalore, India
thats nice...though I can't remember the last time i got actual mail...it must be nice....No one i know puts pen to paper anymore.
@CinnamonGrl (5425)
• Paradise, California
Hey, I want some critter to bring my mail too! I'm glad you got some cool postcards. Looking forward to your showing us!