I am back on the laptop, other computer still makes noise

@EddieHands (37852)
Well I am back on my laptop! I think the other computer fan is just to loud. I got some dust out. I blew the air out, but it seems it still is not in good shape. I wanted to use a vacumm. But not sure that will be good for the computer. If I can't get it to be quiet, I don't think it;s worth buying a new fan for it. It would be cheaper to just get a new PC. I am not sure what to do, But I do know that I am hungry. Dumplings and chicken sandwich soon!
Maybe your PC is old and just running out of gas?
@EddieHands (37852)
The fan is just full of dust, and also I can't get all the dust out. I will try a few more times, if it does not work, then it is time to get a new computer. I am thinking just a laptop next.
@CinnamonGrl (5806)
• Paradise, California
Dumplings sound good. Haven't made 'em in awhile Treat yourself and get a nice new puter. Easy for me to say, not my money
@EddieHands (37852)
meow well there are some mini laptops that are only about 100 bucks. I might get that, or have a custom built one. I am not sure yet. What I am sure about is, I don't like desktops once the fans go bad, they are very annoying, and don't run well. Meow Yes dumplings will be tasty.
@rina110383 (24135)
About time you buy a new one. That PC has been with you for how many years now?
@EddieHands (37852)
I got it in 2011. It didn't last me as long as my old computer that lasted 10 years. But this comptuer as a lot cheaper lower quality. I don't buy them to expensive. Because I already from my first two ones the fans break after a while. I might get a mini laptop for 100 dollars on sale as my next PC... I am getting hungry! meow!
@rina110383 (24135)
@EddieHands I hope you'll be able to buy one soon. You better eat.
After you eat those chicken and dumplings, you will come to a solution!