Thursday- September, 01, 2016

Boise, Idaho
Woke about 3a. again. I think I went to bed about 11p. Have been on Mylot most of the day and nearly have 1.0000. Just in the mood I guess. Have reached 1.0449. Have written seven or eight posts today. I think it was the coffee. Haven't had any in about five or six months. Made me feel whoosy. Clay is in the hospital again. His attitude is that is the medical industries fault, not his. Why do people always blame everyone else? He's so immature and is older than Cami who is 44. My daughter has tried to get him to take better care of himself but he won't. He'd rather smoke pot than buy groceries. He's in the hospital about every week now for last month. We received the paperwork to fill out for housing today. They haven't required us to do this for a couple years. And, we realized that Cami has misplaced Josh's SS card. Have to call SS tomorrow and get things started. I looked online and saw no charge so hope there isn't one. Cami stresses like I do. Have to call my pension company too and have them send housing a letter stating what I get and how long, etc. Hope all of you have a good night.
I need to make 40 cents still today to stay on target, we shall see!
Hope that you made it.
@celticeagle I did not. so today I got to make 60 odd cents.
@Jessicalynnt ....I've been sleeping but made over a dollar on the 1st so I am not in a hurry.
I had to call Social Services today to get my housing info changed and let them know my son isn't living with me any longer. We'll see what that does to my benefits - food and medical. Medical should be all right since my son wasn't on it, but he was on the foodshare. I wonder if I'll get more benefits now with him not living with me. We were getting $16 a month. So needless to say, I haven't used the card very much, letting it build up every month.
That is a good idea. Hope the SS is positive.
@celticeagle I'll soon find out.
No wonder you only slept 4 hours, I would be stressed out too!!
I tend to worry if I don't have something to worry about.
@sofssu (14447)
WOW what is excellent.. I have made one dollar a day about a year ago but after the first rush.,. I have never made that much.
I was off and on all day and did about eight posts.
hope you do too I t oo woke at 3am but went back to sleep and had to be woke at six thirty five t o get dressed and down to breakfast at 7 am but I made it lol some people will blame everyone but themselves for their poor health.
Yes, he is just ridiculous.
Wow did you do that within the day alone? that's really hard to do. congratulations.
Yes, I did.