Hate is a strong word.

I hate people that don't make plans for stuff in life. I am not talking about people with no means for them. My god son's birthday is in two days. he will be two years old. His mom planned this big ole party for him. cake and all and have nothing what so ever. She was relying on adain to come around with money. He keeps dodging her calls and when I call he will answer The freaking scum bag should just be honest and tell her he would rather buy crack then help her with her son. She asked her mother once again for help and she said no. My money is set aside for my car I want. He will be with me on the forth. if I can't get a car set up with paper work by then. I will get cake,ice cream and some snacks. he and I will have a party. I hope this new job she got lasts because it's so hard to know her parents are worthless. I can't do much because I want my car. If I call that bum he will answer because he knows he can get something I will put a stop that now too. Peace of dog shi..
@MattMeng (3279)
• Hangzhou, China
Do you need to give some money to your god's son?
I am not giving my money to anyone. I am getting what I want if possible. I want to know where my money goes.
@MattMeng (3279)
• Hangzhou, China
@sharon6345 Money is very difficult to earn, but it is very easy to pay.
@MattMeng (3279)
• Hangzhou, China
Everybody has his/her own character.
Sad but true.
@MattMeng (3279)
• Hangzhou, China
@sharon6345 It is a natural law, and we can't change it.
@ms1864 (6947)
• Bangalore, India
But why plan a birthday if she doesn't have the money for it?
Why not gather what you need in advance and hold it. man I am so sad.
That is not right that the parents will not help out with the party for their grandson.
The mother never wants to help. The father wants to receive more than giving.