Donkeys Years...............

@dorypanda (1584)
Exactly how long is a donkeys year? If someone's had something for a long time, they say they've had it for 'donkeys years', so I'd like to know how long a donkeys year is, and where the expression came from, interviews from donkeys would be most appreciated on this subject. Thank you. :)
@RieRie (822)
Well I was just speaking to Eeyore, but I got rather depressed so I found a different donkey: "Hello Mr.Donkey" "Hello" Can you tell me how long a donkeys year is? Umm it's a year, silly Ok, well what I mean is, there's 365 days in a human year, so many are there in a donkeys year? Ahh I see, there's 2,555 days in a donkeys year Thanyou Mr.Donkey No problem :)
@dorypanda (1584)
WOW! That's a lot of days! A Donkeys year is LOADS! Thank you for that interview. :)
@nannacroc (4049)
Have you been reading my mind again? I told you it was private! I was going to ask this question myself. That obviously means I don't know the answer. Sorry i don't usually respond when I don't know but I had to this time.
@dorypanda (1584)
That's OK, it's summat me Dad said earlier and it made me need to ask this question. :) Didn't you want to interview a donkey for me?