Bag Pipes

Redlands, California
I tried three posts and my numbers still did not go up. I made a satire about Trump, must have been my eccentric personality. I did one that was off the wall, maybe a bit to off the wall. I did one about an encounter with a big cat. Maybe I did not give that enough time. Also it seems a little slow on here because seeing a few others with lower numbers than usual. Ah, I am punk rock and do not care about no stinking numbers. As NOFX stated about Teenage Bottle Rocket. They sold 30,000 thousand records last album, but when they tour, they pack every arena. Something like that, anyway. Of course, the band made another record after that and switched record companies. Who knows if they are doing better with the record sales. I am sure they are still packing every arena of 100 people. I kid the band. They do pretty good when it comes to touring. This post is about bag pipes, though. I simply love them. Why don't more musicians use them? These are the rabble rousers or just "The Rabble" Many people say they are not punk or try to hard to be punk. Kind of like my numbers, who cares? This song has some cool bag pipes and talks about a battle. What is more punk than that? That is all that matters at the end of the day, unless you are trying to feed a family? Always about the money.
The third single from The Rabble's latest album "The Battle's Almost Over", available now on Crusade Records. Buy online at: www.crusadestore.com (CD) www.it...
I have noticed that my earnings have stalled almost completely. Not super active but even after posting a few discussions its a little discouraging to see your bank go up only three cents. Lol. I doubt its because your posts could be deemed "contreversial" as I would think that would get even more responders. Who knows!
• Redlands, California
Sorry, I am everyones downfall. Those crossbones mean poison. lol
@crossbones27 Nah, its really not just you :)
In Colorado Springs, After every St. Patrick's Day Parade, the bagpiper's from the parade go bar to bar and play for about ten minutes in each one. It is so cool.
• Redlands, California
That is neat. I had a trip to Australia where they played me some backyard bagpipes. Neat and cool as hell.
• Redlands, California
@crossbones27 That sounded stuck up, my bad. I will never figure out the right way to write online. lol
I do like the idea about bagpipes being used a bit more often in performances. I suppose a good piper could rock like the rest of them.
• Redlands, California
I think you are onto something miss lady.
The guitarist and drummer both seem to have almost the same voice, if I wasn't watching the video I wouldn't know there were two different people singing
• Redlands, California
I noticed that also. Thinking they might be related. I personally do not know much about the band. They are from New Zealand. Know that and took a break. Think the lead singer started another band. Probably still has that band, but believe this band is meant for a later date. OK read a little, but not as in depth as I would like. Probably because I like them, but will admit they seem distant.The lead singer also did a CCR cover. Have to say most will not like it, but thought they transitioned it well for the style of music they play.
I love bag pipes too, ever since the first time I saw Rowdy Roddy Piper.
• Redlands, California
Ha ha, I forgot about him. That would be cool to hear him to some Korn or this one. Maybe not lol