Good Morning My Lotters ! 9-2-16

Created by me on Microsoft Paint
@xstitcher (10313)
Petaluma, California
It is the second of September. I woke up early this morning and went back to bed,and the next thing I knew, my mother was looking in and asking if I was feeling okay, as it was nearly nine o clock. So, I got up and got dressed, and soon after I got up our friend called that we are going out to lunch with today. I have yet to ask Mom what she said, I only know it was her because Mom used her name when she was talking on the phone. Now I need to go get some breakfast and coffee--though breakfast may be even smaller than usual, as we're going out to lunch and it's late. Bible study later today. I don't know how long we'll be out. Hope everyone has a great Friday, or has had one if yours is nearly over.
@stringer321 (2809)
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
Many times, my mom gives me some tasks to do in the morning when I open my eyes, then I say ok. Then I close my eyes and sleep some more, and I barely remember what the tasks were. She put some reminders on my laptop so I will remember. (now I listen to Filter - Take a Picture, a 6:04 length song). So, how was the lunch ? What did you eat ? How was driving all the way to your friend ? Friday has it's atmosphere, I like Fridays.
@xstitcher (10313)
• Petaluma, California
We haven't gone to lunch yet--she's not coming here until noon PST, and it's just ten minutes to eleven. We'll go soon, though. :) I like Fridays, too. :)
• Kiryat Ata, Israel
@xstitcher In my country, it is 21:15 right now, so the 3rd of September will start in 2 more hours and 45 minutes. What do you mean PST ?
@xstitcher (10313)
• Petaluma, California
@stringer321 Pacific Standard Time.
@HazySue (17581)
@xstitcher hope you enjoy your lunch out.
@xstitcher (10313)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, @HazySue, it was good. :D
I hope you have a wonderful Friday! =)
@xstitcher (10313)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, @LovingMyBabies, I hope that you have, too !