Explosion in Davao

Yup, they have retaliate. At least ten people died in sudden blow up in a certain market. It's a definite warning, but people paid the price still. The media will be feasting on this and makes a new BAD light against the President. They would have been wipe out if there was no terrorist network. But still, Duterte is doing the right thing. He needs to deal with this abusayaf, how many foreigners heads had to be cut off for my government to take action. No, were done being afraid of them since they are heartless and fearless with innocent civilians. I hope their days are number. phew...I just woke up and saw this news.
@miniam (9241)
• Bern, Switzerland
My prayers go to those who have been affected by this terrible act,innocents lost their lives for something they have nothing to do with.It`S sad.
Hello @miniam I feel terrible for them since they thought it's safe in davao and no criminality that they weren't so vigilant anymore.
@miniam (9241)
• Bern, Switzerland
@Letranknight2015 When these things happen,there is no safe place, it can happen anywhere
@sol_cee (14371)
• Japan
What if it's not really the ASG?
What are you talking about? You think it's a distraction or something @sol_cee
@sol_cee (14371)
• Japan
It can be many things.
@scheng1 (24807)
Wow, that is very bad! Feel so sorry for the victims and the family of the victims. I think your president will declare an all-out war, and get rid of this terrorist group once and for all. there will be no more discussion.
Yes @scheng1 he added more troops into the military to give launch offensive against the terrorist group. I hope within six years they will be dealt with.
@scheng1 (24807)
@Letranknight2015 I think when he gets really angry, and have the army mobilized to kill the terrorists, you can have the situation under control within 3 months. But then, it is hard to pacify the people living in that region.
@scheng1 Well,it's too late now he is sending thousands of troops there to deal with them.
@epiffanie (10413)
Was it really a retaliation from the Abusyaf or just a gas tank exploded? .. I agree with you.. This terror group must be destroyed like Duterte have said..
I've read a story, not sure but ASG claim responsibility. @epiffanie if they were responsible, it won't stop the military from going after them.
@epiffanie (10413)
@Letranknight2015 I hope the army won't stop until this terrorists are completely destroyed ..
@salonga (27986)
What! That is really sad. The police should not be reluctant. This is meant to put to shame our President for sure. So sorry.
Hello @salonga the cops are too much job in their hands that this was slip through, and the bombings there isn't the first time I think.
@salonga (27986)
@Letranknight2015 Let's pray for the cops, for our President and for our country as a whole
@acelawrites (10931)
It greeted me this early morning and news said there were already 15 casualties and many injured. They said it was done by the Abu Sayyaf terrorist group. Let's pray for Davao and the whole Philippines.
Well, they can lame all they want now, the military is on full throttle on them @acelawrites before they kill anymore innocent civilians.
@cacay1 (32741)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
RIP to those important people,one victim was a CHED commissioner.