What is your mylot goal? to make big money ? fun? or both?

@EddieHands (37845)
A lot of people tell me they just chat on mylot for fun do not care about money. Some tell me it is hard work lol. No way, it's just playing online! I think it's nice money to just chat, it's how I promote it, and even got people to join it. So far the site seems to be growing I love this! Meow! Have a very magical night!
@rina110383 (24134)
My "goal" here on myLot is simple - to chat with you from Monday to Friday and greet you today a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry, I logged in late.
@EddieHands (37845)
meow !!! awee Kitty me to! Missed you!
@EddieHands (37845)
Awee thank you Kitty!
@rina110383 (24134)
@EddieHands I miss you too birthday cat! Do you feel old today?
@Mike197602 (13509)
• Worcester, England
I like the discussions and the money is an added extra
@EddieHands (37845)
I just love the money! lol
@EddieHands (37845)
Chatting is fun also.. especially with Kitty
@owlwings (39232)
• Cambridge, England
Anybody who expects to make 'big money' here will be bitterly disappointed. I don't have a 'goal' here because goals are something which you haven't yet achieved but hope to do in the future. I am always achieving what I intend to do here, which is to discuss topics, learn about other people's experiences and opinions and to give something of my own. You may call that 'chatting'. I see it as something with a little more substance.
@EddieHands (37845)
Ahhh you are very wise Mr. Owl! I love this post.
If there was no money at all I wouldn't spend as much time on here but I feel I have friends here now. I enjoy chatting with them.
Make money if possible but also read interesting topics
Of course this is not a site where we can make big money, so it's better to be here to make friends and have fun.
@cahaya1983 (10053)
More fun than money, since it's not like I'm earning $50 a day here or something, hehe. The interaction is what makes it fun to be here, at least for me.
@JustBhem (37263)
• Davao, Philippines
For me is both. Having fun and at the same time making money. That's very easy.
I wish I could make buckets of money here but it's partly entertainment, partly to earn.
@Macarrosel (7572)
My goal here is to make friends, enjoy and have fun, and to earn cash.
@amnabas (10282)
• Karachi, Pakistan
I think both fun and earnings.
@5thHouse (1692)
• Sheffield, England
I love having a place to post my ramblings. I think it's a bonus to get a little pocket money for just writing our thoughts and opinions on things and I think we're lucky to have a site that lets us do this. After all people are rambling on Facebook with nothing to show for it!
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@EddieHands,Mylot is all about making a little money through interaction,so I aim at earning as much as I can and interact as long as possible.I'm here for both.
@franxav (5071)
There isn't any big money here. There are good topics. And discussions here are fun.
@Ritu96 (902)
• Sonipat, India
both... have sweet dreams
I just love writing about interesting things I hope. The money helps because it all adds up.