Caturday Morning

By JJ
Olney, Illinois
"Hey...dude...get up." "Hey...dude...get up." "HEY DUDE!!! GET UP!!!" Okay, he did let me sleep until almost 4:30 this morning, so I guess that's good...but was pulling on my goatee to wake me really necessary? *sips coughee* He's really going 'full spaz' this morning too, I've been 'attacked' a dozen times already with him leaping from nowhere and then racing off again. I thought weekends were made for sleep...HE says weekends were made for Catz.
Good morning That Scar really rules your household I think! I was woken in the middle of the night by snoring, and I couldn't nudge him out of it, so I got up for a while. When I went to bed he was just getting up as he had a bad headache, and he needed to take something. Now I'm up and he's still sleeping, and we had planned to go away today.......
• Olney, Illinois
The cooler weather over the past few days appears to have resurrected the 'kitten' in him, he keeps racing all around the place.
@msiduri (5757)
@JolietJake Something spooked my little guy. Don't know what it was, but he's been hiding.
@JolietJake When we were first married we had a cat, Charley and he would act like that when there was a season change too. I remember once I saw him scale the cement wall in the basement so that he could sit in the window sill-the window was open and he wasn't allowed outside because he was declawed.
"Look into my eyes and obey my will"
Weekends should be made for sleep, but our friends the cats have a different opinion. Did you delete your latest post or has it been deleted? Anyway, my favorite discussion, something original, no favorite food, color, pizza, spaghetti and so on.
• Olney, Illinois
I guess someone took offense and deleted it...
@JolietJake What a shame, I was only able to read the few lines of the preview.
lol he will pass out in a few and maybe you can sneak in a cat nap too
@shshiju (10200)
• Cochin, India
Wow his eyes looks super. May be angry with you for disturbing Scar's sleep.
• Olney, Illinois
No, that's how he looks when HE wakes ME up
@shshiju (10200)
• Cochin, India
@JolietJake funny Scar. It is little scary too to look his eyes in the morning.
@cahaya1983 (10067)
Cats weekend it is for you, then! He's going to rule the house one day. Maybe he does already.
• Olney, Illinois
He has for quite some time.
@ilocosboy (34345)
love the story buddy.
• Olney, Illinois
He's always an early riser, but with the cooler weather we'd had recently he's got all kinds of energy.
Yes cat own us not we own them guess ?Scars up to hide and seek with y ou the' seeker lol but come on he keeps you on your toeswe all need exercise hes just 'seeing to it tyat dad gets his daily exercise loil lol lollol
@5thHouse (1693)
• Sheffield, England
My cat, Charlie, jumped on my bed at 6 a.m. this morning and bit my hand. Why he thinks that's going to make me get up and feed him, I don't know.
@CRK109 (14212)
My cat was very irritated today. We never have people in the apartment but we had three other people here today and my cat ran for cover! When one of the people left, my cat thought they had all gone and she was sauntering back into the living room when she saw someone else and froze in her tracks. And then she ran back for cover again! lol She is now all over the place smelling everything and breathing a sigh of relief that it's just us again! lol
Weekends ARE made for sleep . . . on Scar's time, that is!
@sallypup (25818)
• Moses Lake, Washington
I'm spoiled. I got to sleep in until 7 this morning. A couple of mornings ago I wasn't near so lucky when it comes to demanding cats.
"Full Spaz" sounds dangerous. I have no idea what has gotten into your kitty cat!
@Vivenda (588)
• Portsmouth, England
And at other times, no doubt, should you have the impertinence to attempt to start a game, he'd decided you were a very childish human and treat you with disdain!
I think he's right! And you'll never convince him otherwise so might as well give in now.
• Midland, Michigan
Maybe you're letting Scar get too much sleep in the daytime hours. If you force him to stay up more, then maybe he'll sleep in on Saturdays too? What do you think? Do you think that might work? lol.
Lol, he is one spoiled cat! He gets what he wants, when he wants it.