What a Blessing to know you all as my friends :}

@sugartoes (35433)
Greencastle, Indiana
I started a challenge & I was pretty AMAZED at what I got from it, it took me places I never ever thought I could go in life. THANK YOU ALL :>} I never thought I would EVER see the day that I would read as much as I have about how people on here cared & honored me as much as they do. I'm no SAINT, I'm far from being a saint of any kind, but from everything I've read from the start of (2) topics of the challenge I'm BLESSED. Why am I so blessed? well for a lot of reasons I never thought I could be & that's cause of the person I am with people is ONE & a lot more. It was a very moving thoughtful thing I never could imagine that would come out of such dear, loving, honest, caring, people as I have for friends. I want you ALL to know I really truly DEARLY appreciate you all as my friends no matter what we all have something we have dealt with in life. But we can all pull together & help one another the best we can to make someones life a little better than what we have been through just by being friends. I want to take this time to thank you ALL for being here as my friends, I will never do you wrong, I will always treat you with the best of respect & do what ever I can. Photo from pixabay you-1188159_960_720
Dionne Warwick's official music video for 'That's What Friends Are For' ft. Elton John, Gladys Knight & Stevie Wonder. Click to listen to Dionne Warwick on S...
• Pune, India
So beautiful! Glad to have various friends worldwide.
@sugartoes (35433)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@sakinasaifee18 sorry I'm just getting to your reply here but I found it while I was scowling down to see who I MIGHT of missed that didn't show up. Thank you, yes it's a very good feeling to KNOW I have friends on here.
That's what friends are for and, glad to have you as one.
@sugartoes (35433)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@TRBRocks420 thank you sugs I really appreciate that
I think I missed this challenge of yours. I'm very happy you are blessed though with all your friends here.
@sugartoes (35433)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him well thank you, I am very blessed to be with all of you on here. it's not hard to miss things on here if you'r not paying attention, but your in luck cause if you want to you can still do the challenge your not too late.
I've been on here a year just about, so that SHOULD give MOST of you a GOOD chance to get to know me as much as we have talked about on here, I hope. So that...
@sugartoes Left a comment on it. We'll see what I can come up with.
@sugartoes (35433)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@just4him yeah I seen it thank you. I'm sure you can come up with something.
@theBlock (2520)
@sugartoes You seem like a sweet person. I'm sending you good vibes and energy!
@sugartoes (35433)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@theBlock well thank you Sir that is mighty sweet of you, I try to be kind to others cause we NEVER know when we'll have to lean on someone in a time of need in life right?
@theBlock (2520)
@sugartoes Yes, We all need to lean on someone at some time in our lives---goodness breeds more goodness
@sugartoes (35433)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@theBlock your so right, amen
@MattMeng (3281)
• Hangzhou, China
I'll thank you too, my friend, for your kindly sharing.
@sugartoes (35433)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@MattMeng well you dearly welcome.
@MattMeng (3281)
• Hangzhou, China
@sugartoes Thanks
@sugartoes (35433)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 (16478)
• Perth, Australia
@sugartoes I like the pic you put on this post. Reminds me of a venn diagram lol But a prettier version! And it's always nice to know when people are grateful for what they have and who they know. Loved the song!
@sugartoes (35433)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@VivaLaDani13 I thought that this turned out really well & wanted to give my thanks to everyone on here that cares about what I write about & who I am thank you for your thoughts on this glad you really enjoyed the photo & song.
• Dhaka, Bangladesh
Wow,,,well said..
@sugartoes (35433)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@kamruzzaman5ndc thank you dear.
@ms1864 (6951)
• Bangalore, India
that is really sweet.
@sugartoes (35433)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@ms1864 thank you ever word is true.
So honored to have you as a friend!
@sugartoes (35433)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@Corbin5 AWESOME