Driving and at the zoo

Australia
It was my dad's birthday today and we decided to go to the zoo. It was a beautiful day with the sun shining and a bit of cloud. We left pretty early around 7. Along the way to driving to the zoo, we were at the traffic lights when the car next to us started to play loud music. All i did was look at the car, no i didn't give him a angry stare or anything. He stared back towards me and stuck his rude finger at me. He cranked the music right up and when the traffic light turned green we sped off. We finally arrived at the zoo about an hour later. It was good and relaxing to see the animals doing their things. I was interested to see the lions as i find them interesting. The zoo workers placed a piece of meat on a rock beside the lion and we were all waiting for ages for the lion to eat it. I tell you what it kept us waiting for ages to finally grab it. Next we went to the gorillas who are cute cuddly animals to look at. On this occasion they were playing hide and seek with each other. I could've watched them for hours if we had the time. They were jumping off trees and rocks and play fighting. It was a really good watch. All the other were standard to be honest. They were doing their standard things and nothing to exciting about them.
Sounds like a blast. I love the zoo.
@ms1864 (6992)
• Bangalore, India
Sounds like a nice day. Some animals are really cute. It has been AGES since i visited a zoo. Now i just don't go because i don't like seeing animals in cages...it hurts me a little.
@MattMeng (3261)
• Hangzhou, China
How kindly you are!
Some people just need to be irritating just enough to finally be noticed and then when we notice, say nothing, attempt no rude finger pointing, we get the finger at us. Unbelievable but typical . . .
@MattMeng (3261)
• Hangzhou, China
Happy birthday to your dad.
@skysnap (17819)
i;d love to visit aussie zoo once in my life.
@millie02 (6908)
Sounds like you had an eventful day.
@hereandthere (31005)
unfortunately, some people have permanent chips on both shoulders. seems the lion was acting like a diva. hahaha!
Wow that was rotten of the guy to flip you the bird just for looking over at him. Zoos are nice to go to but I always feel bad for the animals living in captivity.
@sol_cee (15416)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I'm afraid the zoo animals acted better than the guy who stuck his middle finger at you.
@KristenH (24040)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
Sounds like you had a good time. I haven't been to the zoo in years!