Another Cat Story

@clrumfelt (5427)
My cat goes into the bathroom and jumps up on the sink because he wants a drink of water. I turn on a small stream and it runs across his head down into the sink and he gets a drink before it goes down the drain. Then he usually shakes the water off his head and it splatters on me. Do you have any annoying yet endearing stories to share about your pet?
@CinnamonGrl (5524)
• Paradise, California
LOL, I can picture this cat in my head. My folks had a white cat that was deaf. That cat used to swat at a metal tumbler that was in their bathroom. It brought my folks running in lickety split. So ever after, when the cat felt it wasn't getting enough attention it went in the bathroom and knocked the tumbelr into the sink again.
@clrumfelt (5427)
We train them but they train us too, don't they?
How cute that your kitty does that. When our pup Molly goes to the dog park in the morning with my husband, she always leaves one of her stuffed "babies" by the gate outside so that the yard will be protected in her absence.
@clrumfelt (5427)
How sweet! She must really love her "babies" to trust them with protecting her family.
Lol that's hilarious cats are so funny.
@clrumfelt (5427)
Yes each one has its own personality and most of them are comedians!
@Ayuriny (5192)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
I always like to hear any stories about cats as i have several cats in my house. They indeed are very funny and i think they always try to cheer us up or entertaint us.
@clrumfelt (5427)
@Ayuriny Cats have personality!
• Hangzhou, China
The description of the words makes it clear for me to imagine the cat drinking water from the tap. It must be a lovely cat that I like. The only story I can share with you is about the two cats in my son's house, which enjoy the cool air from the air-conditioner in the bedroom in the hot summer this year. These two cats are only five months old, nice and cute. I like them a lot. They are very beautiful cats, white and gray.
@clrumfelt (5427)
I love watching cats when they are kittens. So cute! They fight and you think they are going to bite each other's ears off, but they are just playing. My cat that drinks from the faucet is a 20-pounder. He's 8 years old.
@Ayuriny (5192)
• Denpasar, Indonesia
It's amazing your cat does that. Do you train it? I guess cat are commonly afraid of water.
@clrumfelt (5427)
I didn't train it to do that. I guess he watched us run water in the sink and was thirsty. He isn't afraid of the water unless we spray him with the hose or try to give him a bath.
i'd one that used to love takin' bubble baths with me, e'en showers. he'd howl if'n he didn't make't 'fore the door t'was shut :)
@CRK109 (14381)
My cat does exactly the same thing! lol I always get a shower from her before she jumps off the sink! hahaha