Content Or?

This morning I was reminded of a lost part of humanity. It has to do with Contentment. Too often we want more and don't see what we have. I am asking you are you content or is your life something else? Watch the video if you can and then decide what would make you the most content. If you are content... Do you know why?
Too beautiful and moving!
@marguicha Thank you. Are you content today?
@Berniezeitler Yes. But maybe for the wrong reasons.
hard to be content atm, but trying
@Jessicalynnt It is hard to be content as often we have so much going on that keeps us from contentment.
@Berniezeitler I am lucky if I am not sobbing in the corner somewhere.
@sugartoes (43846)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I am very content but not as much as I'd like to be, but I am happy with what I do have in life more than anyone knows, I have a loving husband that worships the ground I walk on & I have a life of happiness with my husband that we didn't have 10 yrs ago I thank god everyday for.
@LoriAMoore (4731)
Very content. Wonderful husband, furry cat, enough good to eat, a roof over my head -- couldn't ask for more.