GrrrrWe Need To Have Posting Fixed Help HelpHelp !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Q!Q!

Garden Grove, California
Two days of error pages and slow l oading' I cannot interact, I cannot have fun, I cannot earn.Please we need it fixed. Am I now the only one, its getting to me as m y allotted time here is running out darn, I did get some relief by rebooting but it was not lasting. I missed not responding to all my friends too,now on top of allergy attack this evening. Good nite or morn wherever you all are I'm stopping mylotting . One original post and graphic by P Hatley copyrighted 2016 before I swear a lot of bad words at non loading.
@sugartoes (43844)
• Greencastle, Indiana
I haven't had any problems with it. maybe it's not the site it may be something else. give it a little while just don't get all bent out of shape over it it'll be find I'm sure.
no not on other sites and not my new computer' IM not alone @gardengerty and others told me that they have had the same problem
@sugartoes, Patsie is right, it is not our computer
@sugartoes (43844)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@marlina hum well it don't seem to be the site on my side as it's working fine.
@patgalca (14664)
• Orangeville, Ontario
The post I just posted went to an error page. I was p.o.'d because I thought I'd have to re-type the whole thing. But having experienced this in the past I knew to look at my discussions to see if it took. Thankfully it did. But that doesn't make these errors any less frustrating. Grrr is right!
I have got error pages trying to download and read and respond to ,my friends here. really frustratingI can post but not resp;ond darn
@sugartoes (43844)
• Greencastle, Indiana
@patgalca I posted last night & it went fine nothing out of the ordinary.
@patgalca (14664)
• Orangeville, Ontario
@sugartoes That was the only new post I had trouble with... of course it might be the only new post yesterday. But I'm still having trouble opening notifications. And why only CERTAIN notifications. I had no trouble at all opening this one, but am still trying to open one other one. I haven't even begun to try the rest.
You should probably ask the admin about it. There are moments that I did experience slowness in mylot or probably just my browser or internet connection.
yes thats what we have to do as its still ongo ing
I have not had a problems when I have came on and off all day.
good for you a number of my friends here have had the same problem not just me.
@Hatley It might be happening when I leave and do other sites and than it is ok when i come back on this site.
@jstory07 yes I rebooted and it was great then two hours later it was not great
@alberello75 (19933)
• Genova, Italy
If you explain better, maybe I can help. You may have problems with the stability of Mylot? I say this because it has happened even to me, then I found the system to solve this bug!
yes it t akes forever to load a post and now most of the time it just gives an error page.
@alberello75 (19933)
• Genova, Italy
@Hatley But I wanted to tell you, if by chance, "it said" Flash player (or shockwave player) has crashed? Listen, at the moment I say nothing to you, but I mention a file which, in my case eliminating it, I solved this problem. it is "pepflashplayer.dll". Let me know, then we'll talk. Thanks and greetings Alessandro
@MarymargII (10842)
• Toronto, Ontario
That's awful when that happens PAtsie---hope things are better!
lplease believe me some are not having problems well bully for them it is not my internet; as thats fast this is a mylot glitch 'and needs help,.
@MarymargII (10842)
• Toronto, Ontario
@Hatley Are things getting better? i do get it sometimes that you can't type the words as the letters are painstakingly slow!That's when I get our for awhile!
Yes, it is the same here, extremely FRUSTRATING to be here right now. Please @myLotBugs, can you look after this HUGE problem? Thanks.
yes @myLotBugs help us we cannot load posts we need hel; big problem
@carebear29 (28941)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Have you messaged the Admin about it?
no not sure just how to do that some of my drop down menus d o not work
@Ritu96 (900)
• Sonipat, India
contact your internet service provider.you might have a internet connection problem
no not an internet problem, it is a mylol p roblem,
@vandana7 (69050)
Grrrrr...i did bowow...bugsy looked here, and bugsy looked there...decided...he needs a nap and off he went. He is snoring.
come on buggsy wake up we need your help;
@cahaya1983 (10036)
Are you sure it's not a browser issue or your internet connection? I was here from time to time during the weekend and today, so far I haven't had problems.
maybe it's fixed I am not seeing it today at all