Happy Labor Day Everyone

Happy Labor Day everyone. It's the first Monday of September. Some of our windows are all fogged up. It's almost time to buy the plastic to cover some of them back up. We left the plastic on just over half of the windows. Hope that you are all having a good day. Do you work today? It’s supposed to be a nice day here. Hopefully, the humidity is gone and done with for the year. I have some housework to do today. Then some reading and watching TV. Plus a few errands to do too.
Have a good one.I am off walking a trail this morning
@skysnap (17819)
Happy labor day
Enjoy your day, no, I am not working today as I am retired.
Good morning and happy Labour Day to you as well. Its nice to have a Monday off of work. Its going to be a hot day here today.
@dodo19 (32609)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
I hope that you have a good Labour day. Enjoy!
• Kolkata, India
U too...
I have sorted a closet and am washing bedding. Need to get the spare room cleaned out, so working on that a bit of energy at a time.
@sueznewz2 (9875)
• Alicante, Spain
sounds like a busy holiday day for you .... but hope you enjoyedvit anyway... September is when the humidity fades away here too... sssoooo looking forward to that ...lol
Enjoy your day my friend! Hot and humid here for a few more days, then the cooler ones arrive. No work for me since I am retired. Would have had the day off as a teacher too, but just glad I never have to go to school for the rest of my days.
@zebra2222 (5144)
Enjoy your Labor Day because tomorrow is the start of a new work week.
@CinnamonGrl (5806)
• Paradise, California
Same to you. I don't go to work any day, so this day is like the others. I may be getting together with a friend today if she feels well enough. We might take her dog for a walk. She has a new dog her daughter found but I haven't met him yet. They couldn't find his owner.
@rina110383 (24135)
Yes, I did. Our Labor Day is in May.