Everyone is asleep

It is just the parrot and myself who are awake. The cats are asleep all over the house. My husband is still sleeping down in his basement Man Cave. I am waiting for him to wake up to see if he wants to go for lunch. My stomach is growling so I hope he gets up soon.
I woke the cat to feed him a while ago.
the cats are still sleeping!
wake him up.This will get him going.LO)OL
In my case, everyone's asleep because it's midnight from where I am. Hopefully your husband has woken up so you can eat. Or did you go ahead and got your lunch?
@LoriAMoore (12596)
Me too. Hubby took his daily walk while I was on phone handling an "emergency" with my mom and now I'm waiting for him to get home to take us both to lunch.
an "emergency" huh?
@LoriAMoore (12596)
@NJChicaa I think she's faking being sick so that she won't have to go to the appointment at the assisted living facility tomorrow.
@LoriAMoore what a pain in the a$$ she is
@clrumfelt (5427)
Maybe you should check on him and let him know how late it is. I have to do that for my husband on his day off. Maybe he is hungry too but doesn't realize it yet.
good idea.
@LoriAMoore (12596)
@NJChicaa If my hubby isn't up by 10, I check on him to make sure he's still breathing. Funny, but true.
@LoriAMoore yeah I just went down to make sure he was still alive. He's awake and watching a James Bond marathon
That's how it usually is on our weekend mornings . . . Hubby and the kids are always sleeping in while I am up early "as usual". Hopefully Hubby will be up soon so we can have our morning coffee together (this happens only on weekends).
It is noon here. My coffee is long drunk! hahaha
@NJChicaa Well I hope you get your lunch soon - at least before it's dinner time!