surveys earn money experiences

@ivansin (579)
Hong Kong
When I click "Offers" and click "Your Surveys", I need to answer many questions. However, after answering many questions, the webpage shows that "Unfortunately this survey was no good match. Sorry about that!" and I have not earned any money. I have tried fours times and this "Unfortunately" have appeared three times already. Is it usually like that? what is your experiences?
I don't do any of the offers. Because I live in Australia I tend to think I won't qualify for very many so I can't be bothered really.
@ivansin (579)
What? Location is a kind of qualification? I do not know it before you telling me. Thank you very much.
@ivansin Location isn't so much a kind of qualification but I imagine if the company is based in the US their surveys won't be interested in the opinions of people in other countries.
@ivansin (579)
@JudyEv I did a survey which asked in Chinese and I gain money from it. But there is my only one experience of gainning money from survey. Maybe, we fill in our personal information, the n the system will find some suitable survey to us?
@miniam (9272)
• Bern, Switzerland
This is normal in surveys, they are looking for specific people,example someone with a house,car, someone who is 30 not 50,someone living in Suzhou not in Nangchan. Maybe they are looking for someone working full day or self-employed.It`s always difficult because they will not tell you what they are looking for otherwise everyone will give they belong to that category. Keep trying,as time goes, you might qualify for more surveys.Wish you luck
The Earn Money Online Surveys Mystery,The online survey is a carry-over from the snail-mail that was originally targeted to housewives and home-owners
@ivansin (579)
You right. You talked about the sense and the truth of surveys. Thank you very much. Ya, you remind me that they need to get data from target group.
@miniam (9272)
• Bern, Switzerland
@ivansin You are welcome and dont worry too much if you do not qualify for a survey, in time you will get the hang of it.
@QueenAva (765)
• Nicosia, Cyprus
thanks for sharing so i wont spend my time for nothing, this age that we live in, we dont have time to loose realy!
@ivansin (579)
I just talk about my experience. I did not expect that so many people have similar experiences.
@QueenAva (765)
• Nicosia, Cyprus
@ivansin it seems they do
@betsuz (58)
I have been doing survey's for years and I make money doing them. I have found that you just have to keep trying, eventually you will qualify for the surveys. It really depends on what they are looking for. Some want people who live in a certain location and some want a certain group that fits gender. For example: A company might be looking for women only in a certain age group because they are doing a study to find out what they think of a new feminine product or they might be looking for men that live in a certain area and are a certain age and need their opinion on a new men's product. So don't give up. The next one you take might be the one that matches your group they are looking for and it might pay well.
@ivansin (579)
It is very logical. I think I should not give it up. I will try again. Thank you very much!
@skysnap (17489)
I don't trust surveys much at all. very few of them earn.
@ivansin (579)
Thank you very much! I got it.
• Olney, Illinois
I gave up on them after being told that several times. What got me mad was I got spammed by those places after they got the info they asked for even after they claimed I didn't 'qualify'.