The Start of a Great New Week!

@Hate2Iron (7356)
I thought that I would start my first post by including things that I'm grateful for or things that make me happy. This will be a personal thing that likely won't mean anything to you, but it will help set the tone of my day. I hope that you will do the same. 1. sitting and talking to the family... 2. everyone is home together 3. I'm not hurting as much as usual 4. really enjoyed talking to my brother yesterday 5. collecting seeds today How hard was it for you to come up with your own list??
I do not need a list here.No reason.Each day at it comes No problem with my life
I will do one now thanks to your inspiration! 1. Our son, our only child, who stopped by yesterday to see good old Mom and Dad! The man lights up any room he enters! 2. Our new daughter-in-law who now has us saying, "We have two children now." 3. Our rescue pup Molly who makes us laugh every single day. 4. My elderly dad, age 95, is still with us and doing pretty darn good. 5. Having 3 great reads on hand to enjoy later this evening. Reading the "Dovekeepers" now and it is good!
Things that I am grateful for: 1. Getting to spend time with family 2. Having a job that I have been at for almost 30 years 3. Two kitties who were so happy to see me when I got back from my vacation. 4. Having my health when I see so many others suffering 5. Just to have another day...nobody is guaranteed tomorrow.
This is a lovely list. I'm sure many appreciate having time with family even if their other points are different.
@rina110383 (23664)
Today, I'm thankful for the following: 1. That I woke up, and 2. That my parents & siblings are safe and healthy.