I have been noticed! Today is going to be a good day!

Peoria, Arizona
I have been retweeted by one of my most favorite Youtubers, Grav3yardgirl! And I also embarrassedly did a typo in that said tweet! :D Why is there no "edit tweet" on Twitter? The world may never know! But hey 105 (now 106) likes. I am so happy! She has a beauty channel but she also loves creepy stuff and ahh I love her! She is one of the two reasons why I started my youtube channel and why I really want to keep going with it but have been having a lot of issues. But oh my goodness, today is going to be a good day!
that's awesome. :) I was first to comment a youtuber (she's not as popular as her) and she responded to my response so it was cool!
• Peoria, Arizona
That is super awesome! I think it is an amazing situation no matter how big the person is!
@DesirousDreamer Yes, its very nice they took the time to respond. :)
• Peoria, Arizona
@infatuatedbby Indeed! Haha
@Macarrosel (7576)
Wow! Surely it's a good day for you. How I wish someone from our local celebrities tweeted me too.
• Peoria, Arizona
Just have to be original and creative! They like things that are not fan obsessive, they like art, or something that is basically a trademark.