What's for dinner? September 7

What's everyone having for dinner tonight? I want to know! We are having leftover meatloaf and homemade macaroni and cheese. The mac and cheese is kind of a big deal because I am going on a diet starting Saturday and it excludes dairy and cheese. So, I wanted to make sure that I had one last meal of mac and cheese this week before it became "forbidden food". I'll also steam a bag of baby spinach to go with. That's what's going on the table here this evening. What's happening at YOUR house? Do tell!
I made tacos.
Yum
@rina110383 (24070)
Had chicken curry with potatoes, carrots and green bell pepper, and rice for dinner.
I love chicken curry!
@Macarrosel (7541)
Well, I don't have forbidden food for I'm not on diet. Good luck for you diet on Saturday. I hope it works for you.
Me too!
@spiderdust (6885)
• San Jose, California
I've heard of people making a cheesy tasting sauce with nutritional yeast and putting that over macaroni or cauliflower, but I haven't tried that myself. Might be worth a try if you get hit with a massive craving on your diet! Enjoy your dinner! It sounds awesome.
thanks it hit the spot!
@LoriAMoore (4677)
I think we're skipping dinner. I'll have to ask hubby.
My husband is working late so he may skip dinner.
@EddieHands (37814)
I think it's going to be burgers, or pasta tonight! meow
we've got to get you out of your burgers, pasta, and taco rut. You need to try something new.