Are people addicted to thier phones? What do you think?

@EddieHands (37823)
Yes I go out and see people on their phones to much. What do you think. Is this bad or what do you think? I mostly uss my phone for text talk and mylot. Butx dont use it that much other than that meow
I think may are addicted to their phones. I walk away from those who check their phones if we are in the middle of a conversation. Phone use by many has turned into just being rude.
@EddieHands (37823)
Yes I like to post on my lot on my phone but that is about it. I am getting hungry now lol
@rina110383 (24095)
Not addicted to my phone. I just use it as an alarm clock.
@EddieHands (37823)
meow me to I use it as a clock, to go on mylot, and maybe to listen to music while I am out or when i am out. i have some games on it like pac man, but i hardly play them. I like the games on my nintendo more
@rina110383 (24095)
@EddieHands Can you play pokemon on your phone?
It is becoming a sick obsession this phone compulsion. People's lives revolved around their phones.
@EddieHands (37823)
I know way to much time on the phone! especally since texting,and internet was added to them.
@responsiveme (16753)
Course they are addicted...a person married his.
@XinfulThotz (4184)
• Singapore, Singapore
but you are almost always on mylot! meow!
@april_ang (576)
Yes, we're addicted to our smartphone and internet also. Yes, it's bad. I think it's a hard phase that human race need to endure in order to survive. it's called evolution.
• Grand Junction, Colorado
I think that cell phones have become way to addicting for many. When you go into a restaurant and look around and more than half the patrons are on their phones, it's a problem. I was at a Taco Bill a couple of weeks ago and a an was talking on his phone for nearly 30 minutes while we were eating lunch, he was so loud and he was sitting many tables away. I just thought to myself how rude. I try to be very aware of when I'm on my phone, and if I'm having a conversation and expecting a call or a text I let them know that I might have to interrupt for a call. My teenage daughter has to let me know that she got home, I will let people know that my daughter should be contacting me in the next few minutes and I will need to acknowledge. Now I don't answer my phone every time it rings or check the text when it comes in, if I'm talking to you I want to give you my undivided attention. I just wish that people when talking to me felt the same. I think that texting will be the ultimate break down in communication, young people don't know how to talk face to face anymore. They want to do everything by text. It's just so impersonal.