Peaches

Peoria, Arizona
Can anyone actually eat a peach with grace? I am not talking about canned peaches, like an actual peach. I find it so hard to eat one gracefully. And it is not something you can really cut easy either because of the big seed. I get the juice all over my hands and my face and it get sticky and it is not a pretty sight. I feel like a child when eating them and I also need probably 10 napkins because of the mess. But I cannot help it, they are just so delicious <3
@ilocosboy (38765)
Eat like heaven but you need to get through the hell, but I think its worth the effort especially that peaches are reallydelicious.
• Peoria, Arizona
Peaches are absolutely amazing and my mom does not like peaches, so more for me!
@ilocosboy (38765)
@DesirousDreamer ha ha, our relative from US sent us some seeds but unluckily it did not grow in our land.
• Peoria, Arizona
@ilocosboy Oh no! How sad. We tried to grow an orange tree, it never really took, it kind of turned into a really odd bush and it produced on 1 orange and then started to make a mutation with another weed and it stood so tall. I was for sure we were going a stalk that would lead up to giants! Haha!
I love them so soft and juicy. In season they are great. I don't mind the mes as long as i am home near the sink. I also cut them over a plate so no real mess to clean up.
• Peoria, Arizona
I just cannot seem to cut them very well, not that I tried too hard. I just wanted a quick snack, and then ended up getting so messy haha I felt like a child.
@Bluedoll (17050)
i can bite and break the skin to swallow up the sweetness it provides then i have to take a bite and let dribbles run down my chin when i get very old i might pee the bed too