Some things you may not know about September 11th.

Banks, Oregon
I found out some things. I have always had questions about. I used to wonder why helicopters couldn't have rescued people off the roof, a sad fact is nobody made it to the roof, because there were chains on the door, also all the elevators stopped working and, a lot of the stairways were blocked off by beams and, debris, it's sad because so many more could have been saved or rescued themselves, one wise old guy though. I can't remember his name, was able to move some beams out of the way and, made it out with one of his co workers. I know very sad stuff. I will make sure my next post is more light hearted. I just can't believe there were chains blocking people from going to the roofs, but of course nobody expected anything like that, also the only safe place, where some people were able to survive, after the building fell was a spot, that was reinforced, after someone tried to bomb the building way back.
@silvermist (19800)
Nothing like these should ever happen again.The possibility of such things happening again can't be ruled out.
Yes, we should always be prepared for anything.
@Lucky15 (33441)
Remembering 9/11 and what had it started, felt.sorry for those who lost their loved ones and those who have to fight
Yes, my prayers go out to them all.
Sad stuff, but the reality is, this is part of reality-talking about it doesn't hurt, sometimes ppl need to talk about those things or they carry unresolved issues about them which manifest in various ways. Part of that reality is, such things daily go on...the threat is still very much alive...it is more dangerous to forget these things or pretend they do not happen.
Yeah, it's just a sad fact of reality and one I wish nobody had to remember, but the way this world is its important we always know of the possible dangers in order to protect ourselves.
I'm sure there will be many commemorations of this dreadful day.
Yeah it was a very sad day, one we will never forget.
I remember when they tried to bomb it. I don't remember his name either
Yeah, crazy people I pray nothing like that ever happens again.
Notice we have not heard too much on this.As 9/11 is approaching.Are they losing there.Not sure about the helicopter there.
There has actually been quite extensive documentaries about it on the history channel.
@1hopefulman (25904)
Very sad day filled wist strange happenings!
Yes, just heartbreaking. I can't imagine how scary it must of been to be trapped.