Big news for NFL football fans.

Banks, Oregon
I got some big news for NFL football fans, especially Seahawks fans and fantasy football team owners, who might need a running back, apparently star running back Marshawn Lynch is already considering a come back, speaking of that I think I am going to go add him lol
I am not that into football, I like one team and that is all I can keep up with.
I watch every game, that I can a lot of it is because fantasy football, it makes it more fun.
@LoriAMoore I love fantasy football and, it's not stressful for me at all, my team is also the Packers though and, my niece likes the Cowboys.
He's so unreliable. Great at his former job, but who knows what he'll be doing next! By the way, he's going to be on Bear Grylls show Mondayon NBC if you want to catch it. I plan on watching it. Marshawn Lynch roughing it in the wild has got to be entertaining.
I agree and, also kind of a jerk, but a good player, when he plays and, thanks for letting me know. I will definitely be watching that.
I think he's still got at least a couple years left in him.
I do too. I was surprised when he decided to retire.
I am sure that is good news for NFL football.