I was robbed today...

Jacksonville, Florida
I know many of you are going to want details. But I can't... I can't talk about it, or it will make me relive the whole ordeal. I am so depressed, and full of anguish...that I was placed on suicide watch for a few hours. The bottom line... They got all my money for my rent. If I had not been waiting to try to come up with the late fee, none of this would have happened. I wish I had someone just pay it online for me, rather than send me the cash. Nevertheless... I am not doing well, and tired of doing life... The anguish is just too much! I just wanted to let everyone know. Because...I just don't how things are going to be in the next upcoming weeks. Sorry...
I pay mine online every month. I once broke my foot trying to get home from the bank with my rent money on me. I never did that again. I pray it works out for you...
You might want to do a go fund me campaign now if that is not too much for you.
@sharon6345 - I just did it, and Sharon is promoting on her facebook page.
I hope friends and family can help
Family... Never!
@franxav (5397)
Hold on.It will be OK.
@responsiveme (16835)
Things work out ,take care
Do you mean that they stole the money I sent you? Please pm me the details if you don't want to talk about it here. I'd just like to know how that was possible.
I was hoping no one knew you did that, because when money is exhanged, I like to keep that private between me, and the doner. Or visa, versa. I will PM you, but give me sometime today.
@teresatrotter Are you used to getting money from people?
@jaboUK - Yes. But not often. And the few that do, usually appreciate the privacy. If it does not matter to you, then I am okay with that...
@mpravomh (158)
• Bhubaneshwar, India
Dnt give up ..maybe the one stole need that money ....while you can cheer up and start looking forward :) take some time ....and time changes ..give time some time :)
But I don't have extra. I live on $700 a month. I can't get it anywhere else.
@mpravomh (158)
• Bhubaneshwar, India
@teresatrotter i wish i would have helped u out but sister m broke too . :/ and i aint working