Why I can't see what I posted yesterday?

@RodrickH (271)
China
I have posted an English question,but I can't see it anymore.It's just a question and I want to know what is your choice,I think it doesn't violate the rules of mylot,even if it violates some rules,I should get a message that your post violates the rule,but I didn't get anything,my post just disappeared,which frustrated me so much,can anyone tell me why?Thanks in advance.
@owlwings (37713)
• Cambridge, England
The question was considered a "poll type" question, since it only required a few words in reply (from a list of options), therefore it was not a proper discussion. The question itself was also copied from an exam paper and was therefore not original. Everyone is expected to have read and understood the Guidelines and so no notification or explanation is necessary or forthcoming when a post is deleted. The Terms (which you agreed to when signing up) say that "myLot reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the myLot services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability. "
@RodrickH (271)
Thanks
It contained copied material and was not an original post, and the Terms (that you agreed to when you joined) state they do not have to give you any message when things get removed.
@RodrickH (271)
Thanks,you mean the question or the link which was posted by that India guy?
@RodrickH I mean your question. myLot is for original discussions written by you. Most of your discussion was copied from somewhere else.
@RodrickH (271)
@JolietJake Ok,actually,I just copied a question,I write other things on my own,but thank you anyway.
@silvermist (14869)
I did not read that discussion.Anyway,@JoiletJake has suggested the reason.
@RodrickH (271)
Thanks
@zarlamain (23642)
It may have been deleted by admin.