Thursday- September, 8, 2016

Boise, Idaho
I slept from 5p. until 9p. lastnight and then asleep again about 11p. to wake up at 4a. After the forum between the presidential candidates lastnight there is a lot of hoopla about who is in the running. Vets are disgusted with Trump's rudeness toward generals. And they are still up in arms about Hillary's email situation. I think Trump can be described as quickstand and Hillary as steadfast. Look at who has the experience. Trump would be scary getting into anything military. Trump just never stops being insulting and non-patriotic. Josh got on the bus. Second day in a row. Cami just told me that she feels like strangling him in the morning. It is so frustrating! I am glad that when all is said and done he knows what is right and does get out there. He just waits until the last possible moment to do it. Still getting errors on Mylot. So I am at the sites whim. I will sign off and then go back in afew...... I am just sick. I just tried to access my USB device. It says it has to be formated but I don't want to do that or it could screw things up. It won't show me the files on the device. I have been needing to make a hard copy of all my passwords and haven't. Now I am in trouble. Just tried it again and they came up. Thank the Gods!! My entire system is all screwed up. I hate it! Love having to play around with stuff to get it to work. My cataract is getting worse I think. I don't know if it is that or I am just not getting a decent nights sleep. I can't clear my eyes of the dust and sludge completely. I have to close my left eye to get a clear shot of things. Ugh! G'nite.
make copies while you can! And he is a teenaged boy, I think they were created to be frustrating half of the time lol
Good idea. I tend to forget at times that he is a teenager now.
@OreoBrownie (3657)
• Commerce, Georgia
I was shocked at the disrespect to the veterens.
I was too. I will never vote for such a unpatriotic man. My grandmother would turn over her grave.